1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Is there anything in your life that seems to be “constantly broken?” What is it and what keeps happening? Have you had to replace something “old” with something “new?”
- What is the newest thing that you have ever bought in your life?
- Can you name the four covenants/promises that we have been learning about these past weeks? Who were the key characters of Biblical history for each of these promises?
- Read 1 Corinthians 11.23-26, Jeremiah 31.31-34 and Hebrews 9.7-13. What do these passages say about a New Covenant?
- What are key aspects of the “New Covenant” in Christ?
- How might you surrender your life daily, to Christ? What can you do to reminder yourself of this daily surrender?
- The New Covenant provides the believer with a clean heart. Read Hebrews 10.19-25. What should the New Covenant challenge us to do (the key phrase to the answer this is “let us”)?